You do get only one opportunity to make a first impression. Who minds your customers’ or principals’ first impressions while you are not accessible?
With the trend to smaller offices with less resources in-house and “work at home” options, a business image is still important. We feel our state of the art full service office space, co-working and virtual image and support packages will fill many requirements for today’s busy business, sales and other professionals.
Home, satellite and web-based business are presented with new challenges. Considerations when working from home:
- What does a P.O. Box say to new clients?
- your personal safety inviting new clients home.
- dog barking and children needing attention.
- meetings in noisy restaurants and coffee shops, time lost to distractions.
- delays in delivering samples/orders to customers while you are away.
- professional address you can put on line and on any marketing material.
Our ideal location is the obvious choice if you are seeking to move your business to the next level without any capital investment of either staff and / or equipment.
Cory Stewart’s direct management is unique in the world of flexible workspace. We are locally owned and managed by the founder. We are accountable and available to our customers. Our team is behind you and working to maintain your success.
Customer Service Manager