You do get only one opportunity to make a first impression. Who minds your customers’ or principals’ first impressions while you are not accessible?
With the trend to smaller offices with less resources in-house and “work at home” options, a business image is still important. We feel our state-of-the-art full-service office space, co-working, and virtual image and support packages will fill many requirements for today’s busy business, sales, and other professionals.
Home, satellite, and web-based businesses are presented with new challenges. Considerations when working from home:
- What does a P.O. Box say to new clients?
- Your personal safety by inviting new clients home.
- Dog barking and children needing attention.
- Meetings in noisy restaurants and coffee shops, time lost to distractions.
- Delays in delivering samples/orders to customers while you are away.
- professional address you can put online and on any marketing material.
Our ideal location is the obvious choice if you are seeking to move your business to the next level without any capital investment of either staff and/or equipment.
Drop by the newly expanded Smart Executive Centre soon for a tour. Let us discuss how we can help you focus on the growth of your business!
Customer Service Manager